Gas Pizza Oven 60" Wide Baking Compartment, 1 Deck
Large Quantities with Optimal Results
Prepare pizzas in large volume in the Blodgett 1060 Gas Pizza Oven. Its Rokite stone deck uses quick heat technology for uniform heat distribution throughout the compartment and moisture absorption for crisp pizza crusts. Its center back is ventilated for effective airflow and uniform baking. This high deck oven comes with one (1) baking compartment that can hold (2) 20" diam., (6) 16" diam., and (8) 14" diam. pizzas. This compartment is insulated from all the sides to retain heat and prevent cold air from entering inside. Snap throttle thermostat maintains temperature between 300°F to 650°F that can be regulated using the temperature control valve mounted on the oven. There are side-mounted safety pilot valve and main gas valve for efficient performance. Underneath the baking compartment, there is a separate burner door for ignition purpose. Both the doors are counterbalanced with spring assist hinges for user-friendly operations.
Blodgett pizza oven has a stainless steel construction that gives it durability and strength to withstand daily use. Interior of the oven has aluminized steel lining for easy cleaning and maintenance. It stands on 32" adjustable stainless steel legs for maximum support on a kitchen surface. The oven comes in two (2) ventilation options - canopy style hood and direct venting. There are two (2) gas options - LP and natural and uses 85,000 BTU for a powerful and effective performance.
Main Features Include:
- Blodgett 1060 Gas Pizza Oven is used to prepare pizzas in large volume
- Rokite stone deck with quick heat technology for uniform heat distribution and moisture absorption
- Ventilated center back for effective airflow
- (1) baking compartment holds (2) 20" diam., (6) 16" diam., and (8) 14" diam. pizzas
- Insulated compartment to retain heat and prevent cold air from coming in
- Snap throttle thermostat maintains temperature between 300°F to 650°F
- Side-mounted temperature control valve
- Safety pilot valve and main gas valve for efficient performance
- Separate burner door for ignition
- Doors are counterbalanced with spring assist hinges
- Stainless steel construction
- Aluminized steel lining on the inside
- 32" adjustable stainless steel legs
- (2) ventilation options - canopy style hood and direct venting
- (2) gas options - LP and natural
- 85,000 BTU for a powerful performance
- Overall dimensions: 78-1/4"Wx46-1/2"Dx56-1/4"H
- Weight: 1050 lbs
TWO YEAR PARTS, ONE YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON OVEN. FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON OVEN DOOR.
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 6 In Gas Pizza Ovens.
|Temp Range:||+300°F to +650°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 102|