Gas Hot Plate - 4 Burners, 120,000 BTU
Heavy Duty Construction Designed to Support Heavy Pans and Stockpots
The Vulcan VHP2424 is a Gas Hot Plate that turns an empty countertop space into an efficient cooking station. The unit includes (4) open burners with cast iron grates for uninterrupted, high volume operation. The burners are equipped with lift-off heads that prevent food from getting stuck and can be easily removed at the time of cleaning. Each burner is controlled by an infinite control valve that allows users to cook different dishes at the same time. The pilot ignition system of burners ensure quick ignition and reduced cooking time.
The achiever hot place features stainless steel sides, top trim, control panel, and backsplash for corrosion resistance. The backsplash not only offers aesthetics to the stove but gives maximum protection to the walls from greases and splashes. This unit includes a full width crumb tray that collects food and debris. This tray can be easily pulled out during the cleaning process. The hot plate includes 4" stainless steel legs that can be raised to attain the optimum working height.
This hot plate uses 120,000 BTU heating power for a powerful performance while conserving energy. Featuring a gas pressure regulator and 3/4" NPT standard rear gas connection for operation. It is available in (2) gas options - LP and natural for user convenience.
Main Features Include:
- Turns empty counter space into working station
- Compact design to save space
- Cook a variety of dishes easily
- Even surface for effortless cooking
- (4) open burners with cast iron grates
- Lift-off heads for easy cleaning
- Burners operated by infinite control valve
- Pilot ignition system
- 120,000 BTU heating power
- Stainless steel construction
- Backsplash protects walls from splashes
- Crumb tray to collect food and debris
- (4) 4" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Gas pressure regulator
- 3/4" NPT rear gas connection
- (2) gas options - LP and natural
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 17 Out Of 41 In Commercial Gas Hot Plates.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 49|