Gas Convection Oven - Single Stack, 60,000 BTU
Heat Exchangers on Side of Oven Allow for Even Heat Distribution
The Vulcan SG4 single deck gas convection oven delivers the perfect combination of performance and control. Its solid state temperature controls adjust from +150°F to +500°F. Gentle bake mode selector switch offers greater flexibility for your menus. This full-size oven features a stainless steel front, sides, top and door gaskets. The interior is easy-to-clean porcelain-coated enameled steel. The Vulcan SG4 has independently operated doors with full-length hinge pins and welded full-door frames. Full-view door windows allow the operator to easily see the product as it is cooking. There is a 1/2 HP two-speed fan motor with auxiliary fan switch for rapid cooldown. This model includes five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack positions and two easy-to-replace interior lights. Available in Natural and LP gas. Central Restaurant Products offers free shipping on the Vulcan SG4 single deck gas convection oven.
Fan motor requires 120V connection, includes 6' cord and plug.
- Weight: 410 lbs.
- Width: 40"
- Depth: 421/4"
- Height: 583/4" (includes 25-1/4"H painted legs)
- Internal Width: 29"
- Internal Depth: 221/8"
- Internal Height: 20"
- Single Deck
- Available in Natural and LP gas
- 60,000 BTU
- 1/2 HP two-speed fan motor (requires 120V connection, includes 6' cord and plug)
- Stainless steel front, sides and top
- Temp Range: +150°F to +500°F
- Includes 251/4"H painted legs
- Five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack positions
3/4" gas connection with internal combination gas pressure regulator and safety solenoids system
TWO YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 12 out of 36 in Single Stack Gas Convection Ovens.
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 64|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.