Gas Convection Oven - Silverstar Deep Depth, Double Stack
Quality Baking and Excellent Features at Any Level
The Southbend SLGB Double Stack Convection Oven is designed for use in restaurants, cafes, dine-ins, and other food service locations for preparing a variety of dishes. This unit includes two (2) ovens, each of which generates 72,000 BTU of heating power. This SilverStar oven has a durable stainless steel exterior and porcelain interior that can be easily cleaned and maintained. Its doors have a heat keeping system that helps prevents cold air from entering the cabinets. The energy-efficient glass windows on this unit allow users to keep a check on the food without stopping the operation. The interior light on the oven offers maximum visibility. This dual-stacked oven has five (5) wire racks installed on it that can be adjusted in (11) different positions.
Southbend Convection Oven SLGB features an electronic ignition system with a flame safety device that ensues smooth operation. The side-mounted control panels allow users to adjust temperatures between 140°F to 500°F. Its 60-minute digital timer helps users keep a tab on the cook time. The control panel also includes a ready light that informs users when the unit is ready to bake. The oven uses a 2-speed, 1/2 HP motor that runs 1725/1140 rpm for effective performance. It has two (2) gas options -- LP and natural and includes a 3/4" gas connection. The oven has four (4) casters for easy maneuverability.
Main Features Include:
- Southbend convection oven for preparing a variety of dishes
- (2) ovens generate 72,000 BTU of heating power per hour
- Stainless steel exterior with porcelain interior
- Energy-efficient glass windows and interior lights
- (5) wire racks adjustable in (11) different positions
- Electronic ignition system with flame safety device
- Plug-in and plug-out control panel
- Temperature adjustable between 140°F to 500°F
- 60-minute digital timer
- Ready light
- 2-speed 1/2 HP, 1725/1140 rpm motor
- Cool down mode
- (2) gas options -- LP and natural
- 3/4" gas connection
- (4) swivel casters
- Overall dimensions: 46-3/4"Dx65"Hx6"diam.
- Weight: 1180 lbs
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 37 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Temp Range:||+140°F to +500°F|
|Timer:||60 minute dial|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 65|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.
How will this Southbend double stack oven arrive at my facility once it has been ordered?
- This Southbend double stack convection oven will arrive as one unit. You will need to ensure your door openings are large to accommodate the height of the box.