Gas Convection Oven - Silverstar Deep Depth, Double Stack
Quality Baking and Excellent Features at Any Level
Double Stack, Deep Depth Gas Convection Oven has solid state controls. Completely front serviceable. Heavy duty 60/40 dependent stainless steel doors with windows. 29"Wx20"H interior. 38"W overall. Overall height is 65"H on 6" stainless steel legs or 64"H on casters (#692-006).
- Porcelain enamel interior
- +140°F to +500°F temperature range
- 60 minute dial timer
- Two-speed 1⁄2 HP fan (120V)
- 11 rack positions and five racks included per oven
- 6' cord and plug included
Stainless steel front, top and sides. Heavy duty stainless steel legs and door handle. Interior light. Includes free casters. Features electronic spark ignition. 72,000 BTU. Natural or LP gas. Free performance check at start up. 1180 lbs.
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 37 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Temp Range:||+140°F to +500°F|
|Timer:||60 minute dial|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 65|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.
How will this Southbend double stack oven at my facility once it has been ordered?
- This Southbend double stack convection oven will arrive as one unit. You will need to ensure your door openings are large to accommodate the height of the box.