Gas Combi Oven - Boilerless, 35-7/16"W, Holds (8) 12"x20"x2-1/2" Deep Pans
Only Self Cleaning Manual Combi on the Market!
This single stack Blodgett BLCM-101G is a boilerless combi oven available in Natural or LP gas. Blodgett commercial combi ovens prepare food in one of three ways: 1) using dry heat, 2) using steam heat, or 3) a combination of the first two. Because of this, the user can easily perform nearly every cooking function to maximize results. Commercial combi ovens allow for steaming, poaching, roasting, baking and rethermalizing, great for preparing delicate pastries as well as overnight roasts. With Blodgett combi ovens, you can increase baking consistency and quality, save time and labor because these ovens can cook up to 30% to 40% faster than conventional convection ovens, and experience more versatility with a wider range of applications.
The Blodgett Combi BLCM-101G model uses 71,500 BTU, has a stainless steel door that is left to right hinge and field reversible. This unit uses the CombiWash self cleaning system, utilizing a minimum amount of water and chemicals.
Additional Features Include:
- Multi-point core temperature probe on the outside of the unit
- User-friendly digital display and low water indicator
- Vented double glass to keep temperatures on the outside below +150°F
- Stores up to 50 recipe programs with 10 cooking stages
- Reversible steam fan
- Stainless steel construction
- +85°F to +480°F temperature range
- Holds (8) 12"x20" pans
- Standard depth, meaning it can hold pans up to 21⁄2" deep
353/4"Dx 58 3/4"H
For more information, please call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 4 out of 8 in Gas Combi Oven.
|Pan Capacity:||(8) 10"x20"|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Blodgett BLCM-101G?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.
What is my water doesn't meet the water quality specified by Blodgett for this combi oven?
- Blodgett offers optional systems from Optipure to treat against poor water quality. This water treatment system is designed to meet their water quality conditions. Please contact us for help in picking the correct water filtration system for your Blodgett combi oven.