Gas Charbroiler - Low Profile 25-1/4" Wide
Reversible Grates Let You Choose Between Level or Sloped Broiling
Broil on a leveled or sloped cooking surface with the Vulcan VCCB25 Gas Charbroiler featuring reversible grates that can be tilted. Promising reliability and long-lasting performance, this Charbroiler has a stainless steel top rim, front, and sides. This gas-operated, low-profile broiler has 4 burners for cooking multiple items at the same time. Each burner has an infinite valve for controlling heat levels so food is uniformly cooked. The burners in total use 58,000 BTU power. To ensure maximum cooking ability in this low profile Charbroiler, the cast iron radiants are combined with 5-1/4 reversible diamond grates. Standing pilot ignition system allows continuous heat exposure at the bottom and starts burners within seconds. For keeping the drip areas and grease drawer cold and easy to touch, underburner deflector system of the Charbroiler reflects heat in the upward direction. Keeping the equipment cool, it becomes easy for the staff to clean afterwards.
Vulcans Low Profile Charbroiler features heavy-duty steel constructed backsplash that helps keep walls and counterspace free from food splashes and oil stains while the grease trough collects food debris and particles. Each grate blade has a cast-in grease trough for controlling flare-ups as well as providing easy run-off of fat from food. With a low-profile style and 4 adjustable legs, this equipment is perfect to be placed anywhere in the kitchen without occupying too much counter space. This radiant Charbroiler uses 3/4" gas connection to operate effectively.
Main Features Include:
- Vulcan VCCB25 Gas Charbroiler with reversible grates for sloped or levelled broiling
- Stainless steel top rim, front, and sides for durability and strength
- 4 burners to cook multiple items simultaneously
- 1 infinite valve for every burner to control heat level for uniformity
- Uses combined power of 58,000 BTU for consistency and to remove cold spots on the cooking surface
- 5-1/4 reversible diamond grates
- Standing pilot ignition system for continuous heat exposure at the bottom
- Underburner deflector system reflects heat in upward direction, keeping grease drawer cool
- Heavy-duty steel constructed backsplash to keep walls and counterspace safe from food splashes and oil stains
- Grease trough collects food debris and particles
- Cast-in grease trough to control flare-ups and allow run-off of fat from food
- 4 adjustable legs to place the broiler anywhere in the kitchen
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 28 In 25"W-36"W Charbroilers.
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 86|