Gas Charbroiler - 105,000 BTU, 36"W, 7 Controls
Radiant Style Charbroiler with Fully Insulated Cabinet Base
The MagiKitch'n FM-RMB-636 Gas Charbroiler is a radiant style commercial unit that generates 105,000 BTU of heating power. The lava rock charbroiler is perfect for making side dishes, appetizers, and entrees in a high volume commercial kitchen. The 7 burners provide superior heat distribution beneath its lava rock heating mechanism. A ceramic rock screen firmly holds the lava rocks. Since the rocks are porous, they can easily catch drips and juices, creating a smoky smell and flavor. With such great heating power, the charbroiler helps users keep up with demand and cook a variety of food items such as hamburgers, steaks, or different types of chicken-based dishes.
All stainless steel burners operate on separate, independent valves that can be controlled by the user through independent control knobs. There is a runner tube pilot system beneath the burners, which allows easy ignition while the water tubes ensure maximum safety and make cleaning easier. The heavy-duty exterior of this unit is made of stainless steel, while the double-walled outer cabinet is fully insulated to help prevent heat loss and reduce the chances of burn injuries. The 1/2"diam. steel floating rod type grates effectively provide a stable cooking surface that is resistant to warping.
The FM-RMB-636 has an E-Z tilt-top grid mechanism that is there to help drain out excess grease into the grease trough, making cleaning easier for users. In addition, the unit has a 6" service shelf, a front towel bar, and an open base to store extra pans and pots.
- Radiant style commercial kitchen equipment generating 105,000 BTU of heating power
- Lava rock charbroiler perfect to be used for making side dishes, appetizers, entrees in a high volume commercial kitchen
- 7 burners provide superior heat distribution beneath lava rock heating mechanism
- Ceramic rock screen firmly holds the lava rocks
- Helps users keep up with the demand and cook a variety of food items such as hamburgers, steaks, or different types of chicken-based dishes
- All stainless steel burners operate on a separate, independent valves
- Valves can be controlled using the independent control knobs
- Runner tube pilot system beneath the burners for easy ignition
- Water tubes ensure maximum safety and make cleaning easier
- Heavy-duty exterior made of stainless steel
- Double-walled outer cabinet fully-insulated to help prevent heat loss and reduce chances of burn injuries
- 1/2" diameter steel floating rod type grates offering a stable cooking surface resistant to warping
- E-Z tilt-top grid mechanism to help drain out excess grease into the grease trough, making cleaning easier for users
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 15 Out Of 28 In 25"W-36"W Charbroilers.
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 86|