Garland Sunfire X60-6R24RR - 60"W Economy Gas Range
Quality, Performance and Value at an Affordable Price
The Garland Sunfire X60-6R24RR is a 60"W economy gas range with (6) burners, (2) standard ovens, and 24" raised griddle/broiler designed to give operators the most versitility possible in their commercial kitchen. This unit features a stainless steel exterior to withstand the abuse of a busy kitchen, a large 27"D work surface, and split crumb trays for easy clean up. Overall, the unit measures 60"Wx351⁄2"Dx57"H and weighs 828 lbs. (6) burners each feature cast iron top grates made to withstand the constant moving of pans during dinner rush and 30,000 BTUs to quickly heat. (2) standard ovens each feature a porcelain oven bottom and inside door to retain heat in the 26"Wx22"Dx131⁄2"H cavity. The thermostat is easily adjustable from +180°F to +500°F to create the perfect bake. Each oven has 33,000 BTU steel tube burners to evenly distribute heat and two position rack guide to allow flexibility in baking positions.The 24" raised broiler/griddle features 18,000 BTU cast iron burners and manual controls to quickly adjust temperature settings. The 5⁄8" steel surface is perfect for cooking everything from hashbrowns to burgers, while the removable grease pan makes clean up and maintenance a breeze!
Main Features Include:
- (6) 30,000 BTU cast iron burners
- Split ergonomic cast iron grates and burners
- (2) standard ovens with 33,000 BTU steel tube burners
- 24" raised broiler/griddle with 18,000 BTU cast iron burners
- 60"Wx351⁄2"Dx57"H overall, 828 lbs.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 30 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|BTU:||30,000 | 26,000|
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 46|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with free shipping?
- This includes free truck delivery to your business site. It will not include taking the product off the back of the truck and into your business. If you need assistance with getting the item in to your business you will need to add liftgate service on to your order.
What do I do if one of the pilot lights on the oven will not stay lit?
- If this happens, please contact us. We will contact a service technician, so they can fix the issue.