Garland Sunfire X60-6G24RR 60"W Gas Economy Range - 6 Burners, 2 Standard Ovens, 24" Griddle
Quality, Performance and Value at an Affordable Price
The Garland Sunfire X60-6G2-4RR is a 60"W gas economy range with (6) burners, (2) standard ovens, and a 24" griddle on the right. This model features stainless steel front and sides. 12" section stamped rip trays with dimpled bottoms. Standard ovens are ribbed with porcelain on the bottom and door interior. This cooking equipment includes a heavy duty, spilt ergonomic cast iron grate top. Includes (1) rack per oven. This standard oven temperature ranges from 180°F to 500°F. Available in Natural or LP gas. 60"Wx351⁄2"Dx57"H overall, including 6" adjustable legs. Central Restaurant Products offers this Sunfire X60-6G2-4RR with free shipping.
This Sunfire X60-6G2-4RR has these main features:
- (6) cast iron burners. LP Gas: 26,000 BTU. Natural Gas: 33,000 BTU.
- Standard Oven: 180°F to 500°F thermostat. 26"Wx22"Dx131⁄2"H interior. LP gas 29,000 BTU, Natural Gas 33,000 BTU.
- Griddle:24""W. 5⁄8" thick. 18,000 BTU cast iron burners.
- Split ergonomic cast iron grates and burners
- Overall dimensions: 60"Wx351⁄2"Dx57"H overall, including 6" adjustable legs. 791 lbs.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 22 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|BTU:||30,000 | 26,000|
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 46|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with free shipping?
- This includes free truck delivery to your business site. It will not include taking the product off the back of the truck and into your business. If you need assistance with getting the item in to your business you will need to add liftgate service on to your order.
What do I do if one of the pilot lights on the oven will not stay lit?
- If this happens, please contact us. We will contact a service technician, so they can fix the issue.