Garland Sunfire X60-10RR - 60"W Gas Economy Range - 10 Burners, 2 Standard Ovens
Quality, Performance and Value at an Affordable Price
Upgrade your kitchen with the Garland Sunfire X60-10RR 60"W Gas Economy Range that is designed for optimum cooking experience. Generously loaded with 10 burners and two standard ovens, a variety of dishes can be cooked simultaneously without any hassle. The oven is constructed with a stainless steel front, sides and backsplash and a plate shelf that ensures lasting construction and durability. The top surface is 27"D large for convenient cooking. It features split ergonomic cast iron top grate that facilitates easy cleaning and maintenance. The 30,000 BTU unit includes split crumb trays that are dishwasher safe and is easy to maintain.
The Garland Sunfire X60-10RR 60"W Gas Economy Range includes 2 standard ovens that have a +180°F to +500°F thermostat. The bottom and inside door is made of porcelain for easy cleaning. It includes two position rack guide for convenient cooking. Featuring 33,000 BTU steel tube burners, it ensures optimum heat distribution. The Garland Sunfire X60-10RR 60"W Gas Economy Range stands on adjustable legs for optimum stability.
- Includes 10 burners (30,000 BTU) with split ergonomic cast iron grates and burners
- Stainless steel construction for lasting durability
- Includes two standard ovens
- Includes split crumb trays that are dishwasher safe
- Includes 6" adjustable legs
- Dimensions: 60"Wx35-1/2"Dx57"H
- Weighs 726 lbs.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 30 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|BTU:||30,000 | 26,000|
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 46|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with free shipping?
- This includes free truck delivery to your business site. It will not include taking the product off the back of the truck and into your business. If you need assistance with getting the item in to your business you will need to add liftgate service on to your order.
What do I do if one of the pilot lights on the oven will not stay lit?
- If this happens, please contact us. We will contact a service technician, so they can fix the issue.