Garland Sunfire X36-6R 36"W Gas Economy Range - 6 Burners, Standard Oven
Quality, Performance and Value at an Affordable Price
The Garland X36-6R is a 36"W gas economy commercial range with (6) burners and a standard oven - equipment that is essential for any commercial kitchen. This commercial model has stainless steel construction for long lasting durability and features a heavy duty, split ergonomic cast iron top grate made to withstand the abuse from pots and pans constantly moving around on the grates. Split crumb trays guard against spillages and can be washed in the dishwasher. The oven has a +180°F to +500°F thermostat to precisely control cooking, and a porcelain oven bottom and inside door to retain the specified heat. The door stands up to slamming and can hold as much as 200 lbs without bending! This Garland X36-6R has a two position, removable rack guide with one rack per oven included. This Garland X36 has dimensions of 36"Wx351⁄2"Dx57"H, including 6" adjustable legs. This range weighs 430 lbs. Available in natural or LP gas.
This Garland X36 has these main features:
- Range - LP Gas: 26,000 BTU. Natural Gas: 33,000 BTU
- Oven - LP Gas: 29,000 BTU. Natural Gas: 33,000 BTU
- Steel tube burners
- Split ergonomic cast iron grates and burners
- 26"Wx22"Dx131⁄2"H interior
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|BTU:||30,000 | 26,000|
|Yield:||3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 46|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with free shipping?
- This includes free truck delivery to your business site. It will not include taking the product off the back of the truck and into your business. If you need assistance with getting the item in to your business you will need to add liftgate service on to your order.
What do I do if one of the pilot lights on the oven will not stay lit?
- If this happens, please contact us. We will contact a service technician, so they can fix the issue.