Garland SS-684-24G 60"W Electric Range - 6 Burners, 2 Ovens, 24" Griddle
The Standard in Electric Ranges for Premium Performance and Results
The Garland SS-684-24G commercial electric range with (3) large and (3) small burners, (2) ovens, and a 24" griddle is perfect for adding versitility to a busy commercial kitchens. This Sentry Series electric range has a stainless steel front, sides and 10" backsplash for durability that will last for years and years. Sealed elements provide greater heat and easier cleaning. The range has two heavy duty ovens with porcelain interior to retain heat and the (4) position removable rack guide has one rack included to adjust placement of product in the ovens. Temperatures of the thermostat range from +150°F to +500°F that allows operators to easily change as new products are cooked. This unit has a 5⁄8" thick, thermostatically controlled griddle to cook everything from pancakes and eggs to hashbrowns and burgers. This Garland SS-684-24G is available in 208V or 240V, single or three phase. Please specify tubular or sealed elements. Central Restaurant Products offers this Garland SS-684-24G with free shipping.
This Garland SS-684-24G has these main features:
- 3 large, 3 small top burners
- 2 ovens
- 24" thermostatically controlled griddle
- Sealed, high performance elements with over heat protection and 7 dial settings
- Ribbed bottom
- 208V or 240V, single or three phase
- 60"Wx343⁄8"Dx463⁄4"H overall, 710 lbs.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 32 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Phase:||single or three phase|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with free shipping?
- This includes free truck delivery to your business site. It will not include taking the product off the back of the truck and into your business. If you need assistance with getting the item in to your business you will need to add liftgate service on to your order.