Frymaster GF14SD Gas Fryer with 40 lb. Capacity
The Frymaster GF14SD is a commercial gas fryer that holds a prominent spot in restaurants or cafeterias. Featuring a standard oil capacity of 40 lbs., it is designed to cook high volumes. The gas fryer generates BTU up to 100,000 that can cook up to 65 lbs. of French fries in an hour. Specialized to offer reliability and durability, the gas fryer can cook a wide variety of foods.
The Frymaster GF14SD gas fryer features a durable stainless steel fry-pot and cabinet that is sure to withstand years of tough use. In addition, it includes Master-Jet burner system that creates a large heat-transfer area for reliable, even heat distribution. The temperature probe senses change in temperature and activates burner response.
Easy to clean and maintain with the open design, it can be cleaned down with open hand. Styled with a forward sloping bottom and deep cold zone, it keeps sediment away from the fry-pot and maintains oil quality. The gas fryer stands on casters that help in easy maneuverability.
- Includes two fry baskets for easy frying
- Legs and casters for stability and easy mobility
- Rack-type basket support for convenience
- Includes basket hanger, flue deflector and twin baskets for added convenience
- Stainless steel frypot for durability
- It can easily cook up to 65 lbs. of french fries/hr
- Millivolt controls for efficient function
- Master jet burner for even heat distribution
- Includes 11/4" IPS ball type drain valve
- Dimensions: Weight: 152 lbs.
- Width: 155/8"
- Depth: 307/8"
- Height: 411/8"
- Frying Area: 12"x15"
- Drain Height: 13"
- BTU: 100,000 BTU/hr.
- Capacity: 40 lbs.
- Includes one year parts and labor, five year parts warranty on firepot
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY ON FRYPOT
Product ranks 11 out of 37 in 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||+212°F to +375°F|
|Yield:||1⁄2" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 77|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.