Frymaster Electric Fryer - 50 lb Oil Capacity - RE14
Designed for High-Volume Frying and Controlled Performance
The Frymaster Electric Fryer RE14 is a robust equipment designed to meet the demands of a high-volume industrial kitchen and offer controlled performance. It is engineered with Frymaster propriety self-standing, swing-up, and long-life heating elements. It also integrates precise controls for energy efficiency with ASTM ratings that are greater than 83%. This way this unit far exceeds the qualification standards required by ENERGY STAR®. In short, this electric floor fryer provides reliable frying options while also cutting down the cost of operation. In addition to ensuring efficiency, its solid-state controls also offer even heating for consistent results. It includes stainless steel frypot, door, and cabinet. The steel body boasts strength and also exhibits resistance against corrosion, rust, abrasion, and damage caused by impact. Intended for years of use, the unit prevents dents and dings from looking presentable through all those years. Made with stainless steel, its full frypot has an open design, which makes routine cleaning easier. The frypot fitted in this equipment is also insulated to reduce standby energy consumption by an additional 10%.
Since the equipment stands on swivel casters, transportation or relocation becomes easy to do without the need of helping hands.
The Frymaster Electric Fryer RE14 features a thermostat comes mounted at the center that quickly anticipates and adapts to the temperature change that results when cold food is inserted into the pot. Its 1° F action minimizes temperature overshoot and delivers even frying results. The precise reading of this dynamic thermostat is designed to be unfaltering. This also maximizes the life of the frying oil. The addition of the CM3.5 controller further ensures the accuracy of oil temperature. Furthermore, the quality of the oil is maintained by its large, deep cold zone and a forward sloping bottom that collect and remove the sediments from the frypot. A rear flush feature then moves those sediment toward the drain valve on the front for a thorough removal. The process supports routine cleaning for improved sanitization.
The Frymaster Electric Fryer RE14 is NSF certified, cUL approved, and CE listed. It is ENERGY STAR® qualified and is suitable to be used in commercial or industrial settings. This electric fryer integrates innovative electronic switching devices instead of the conventional on/off contactors or gas controls. When compared to the traditional ones, these advanced devices pulse the amount of energy required for the electric elements in much smaller increments to improve energy efficiency. As a result, this unit provides better reliability and high-quality production.
Additional Features include:
- The Frymaster Electric Fryer RE14 is an advanced frying equipment which is designed controlled performance for high-volume frying
- It integrates Frymasters proprietary self-standing, swing-up, and long-life heating elements with precise controls to ensure energy efficiency
- The full frypot in this unit has an open design which makes cleanup easy
- Made with stainless steel, it is sturdy and exhibits great resistance to rust, corrosion, and abrasion
- Frypot Overall Dimensions: 14" 15-1/2"
- Frypot Input: 14 kw
- The insulated frypot can reduce standby energy consumption by an additional 10%
- It features boil-out temperature control feature to prevent temperature overshoot
- A CM3.5 controller ensures reads oil temperature accurately and adjusts cooking time accordingly for consistent high-quality production
- The door and cabinet of this unit are also manufactured in high-grade stainless steel for added strength and durability
- There are twin fry baskets included with frypot
- This equipment has modern electronic switching devices to pulse the required amount of energy to the electric elements in much smaller increments
- Frymaster Electric Fryer RE14 Overall Dimensions: 15 5/8" W 31" D 45 3/8" H
- Frymaster Electric Fryer RE14 Overall Weight: 190 lbs.
- This unit is NSF, cUL, and ENERGY STAR® qualified
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRYPOT
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 5 In Up To 50 Lb Electric Deep Fryers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Cord & Plug:||102"|
|Temp Range:||+275°F to +375°F|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V | 480V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 78|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this fryer need to be placed under a ventiliation hood?
- Yes this fryer needs to be placed under a Type 1 hood.