Fryer - 50 lb. Oil Capacity
Energy Saving SoftStart Gently Heats Oil, Prolonging Oil Life and Requiring Less Energy
Fryer has Stainless steel construction. Energy efficient ThreePass™ heat transfer system yields 60.9% cooking efficiency. Maintains idle temperature setting with only 4,318 BTU per hour to save energy. Solid state analog knob control behind the door. User selectable fat melt modes. 11⁄4" port ball type drain valve. 120V connection required. Cord and plug included. Set of four 6" adjustable casters, tank brush and clean out rod also included. 196 lbs.
- Tube design
- 70,000 BTU
- 69 lbs. of French fries per hour
- Two 61⁄2"Wx131⁄4"Dx6"H fry baskets included
- +200°F to +390°F accurate temperature control
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 21 Out Of 35 In 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +390°F|
|Yield:||1⁄2" ID and 3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 74|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a Vulcan PowerFry3 Series fryer right for my operation?
- The Vulcan PowerFry3 is a powerful deep fryer and is an excellent addition to restaurant kitchens looking for a winning combination of performance, efficiency and ease of use.
What menu items are best supported by the Vulcan PowerFry3?
- The Vulcan PowerFry3 series fryer is ideal for high volume operations looking to serve a variety of fried foods with no sacrifice to taste or quality.
Is the Vulcan PowerFry3 series fryer user friendly?
- The Vulcan PowerFry3 come standard with a matchless electronic ignition system. Operators simply push the power button for an instant start. SoftStart technology gradually raises the oil temperature which maximizes oil life by preventing scorching.
How do I keep my Vulcan Power Fry3 series fryer in optimal condition?
- To keep your Vulcan PowerFry3 series fryer performing its best, follow the manufacturer's cleaning and maintenance recommendations.