Fry Pan - WearGuard Coated 10"Diam.
Conducts High Heat to Your Foods and Not to Your Hands
The Vollrath Wear-Ever® S4010 Fry Pan is an ideal commercial kitchen tool for preparing bacon, sausage, eggs, and vegetables. This 10"diam. pan is made of durable aluminum that ensures wear- and scratch-resistance. The environmentally-friendly PowderCoat 2™ dual-layer coating prevents food from sticking and can be cleaned up within seconds. The coating lacks PFOAs, which prolongs the pan's wear-resistance by 25%. This model has a Cool Handle® excellent heat insulation for prime cooking capabilities and can withstand heat up to 600°F with intermittent use. The handle is available in (2) designs - Eversmooth™ (rivet-less design) and Silverstone (riveted) for user convenience.
Main Features Include:
- Saute, fry, and stir a variety of dishes
- Perfect for medium-high volume commercial kitchens
- Made of scratch- and wear-resistant 3004 series aluminum
- PowderCoat 2™ dual-layer coating prevents food from sticking
- PFOA-free coating increases wear-resistance by 25%
- Cool Handle® withstands up to 600°F heat
- Available in (2) handle styles - Eversmooth™ and Silverstone
- Weight: 3 lbs
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 44 In 9" - 11" Diameter Fry Pans.
|Temp Range:||up to 600°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 54|