Fry Pan - Nonstick CeramiGuard II Finish 12"Diam.
Conducts High Heat to Your Food and Not to Your Hands
The Vollrath Z4012 Wear-Ever® Fry Pan is an ideal cookware used in a commercial setting for heavy-duty frying, scrambling, searing and more. This fry pan is made of corrosion-resistant, strong aluminum and features CeramiGuard®II non-stick coating to withstand the abuse of metal utensils even in high-heat applications. Featuring a top diameter of 12", this fry pan has a removable, cool-to-touch handle that can withstand temperature up to 450°F. The pan handle is available in (2) styles - standard rivets and Eversmooth™. The standard rivet handle has a firm grip. The Eversmooth™ handle has a rivet-less design to ensure a durable and smooth interior.
Main Features Include:
- Ideal for heavy-duty frying requirement
- Made of aluminum to resist corrosion and impact
- CeramiGuard®II coating has excellent release qualities
- Triple-coated non-stick finish
- Cool-to-touch handle withstands temperature up to 600°F
- NSF certified
- Available in (2) handles - standard rivets and Eversmooth™
- Weight: 4 lbs
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 57 In 12" - 14" Diameter Fry Pans.
|Temp Range:||up to 600°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 54|