Flash Furniture MD-0003-GG - Table and Four Chairs Set, Black Metal
Cherry finish plywood seats add an attractive look to your decor!
This Flash Furniture MD-0003-GG is a complete Banquet Table and Chair set. Save time in choosing a matching set for your restaurant, event space, or break room. This set includes an elegant black laminate table top, round base and four metal ladder back chairs. The light weight metal chair is comfortable and easy to move. This commercial grade table set will last for years to come with its heavy-duty construction.
- Cast iron round base
- Black powder coated fininsh
- Laminate top
- Top has a black t-mold edge
- Dimensions: 30"W x 30"D x 30"H
- MDF with high-impact melamine core
- Four chairs
- Dimensions: 161/4"H
- Metal ladder back
- 5⁄8" thick cherry finish plywood seat
- Welded joint assembly
- Curved support bar
- 18g steel frame with black powder coated finish
- Plastic floor guides
- Assembly required
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 33 In Indoor Tables And Chairs.
|Construction Material:||Metal Frame, Wood Seat|
|Finish:||Black powder coated finish|
|Type:||Table and Chair Set|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is assembly required on this product?
- Yes, some assembly is required. The table's top plate is pre-welded to the column, so assembly is a fast and easy two-piece, one bolt process
Is this product for commercial or home use?
- This table and seating set is designed for commercial use and will withstand daily use in a variety of commercial settings. The set is also perfect for residential use!
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.