Flash Furniture Hercules Trapezoidal Back Banquet Chair w/Padded Seat
This Flash Furniture FD-BHF-1-GG is available from Central Restaurant Products. This is one tough chair that will withstand the rigors of time. With a frame that will hold in excess of 500 lbs., the HERCULES Series Banquet Chair is one of the strongest banquet chairs on the market. You can make use of banquet chairs for many kinds of occasions. This banquet chair can be used in Church, Banquet Halls, Wedding Ceremonies, Training Rooms, Conference Meetings, Hotels, Conventions, Schools and any other gathering for practical seating arrangements. The banquet chair is also great for home usage from small to large gatherings. For any environment that you use a banquet chair it will put your guests at a greater comfort level with the padded seat and back. Another advantage is the stacking capability that allows you to move the chairs out of the way when not in use. With offerings of comfort and durability, you can be assured that you can enjoy this stacking banquet chair for years to come. [FD-BHF-1-GG]
- 500 lb. Capacity HERCULES Chair
- Multi-Purpose Stacking Banquet Chair
- Stacks 13 Chairs High
- Trapezoidal Back Design
- Seamless Back Panel
- Black Vinyl Upholstery
- 2.5'' Thick Seat Cushion
- 16 Gauge Steel Frame
- Double Support Bracing
- Plastic Bumper Guards
- Black Powder Coated Frame Finish
- Non-Marring Plastic Floor Glides
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
Options available. See drop down menu for additional information.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRAME
Product ranks 8 out of 54 in Stacking Chairs.
|Construction Material:||Black Metal|
|Thickness:||2.5'' Thick Seat Cushion|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this chair appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes, this chair is designed for daily commercial use. Suitable also for home use.
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.
Will this chair scratch my floor?
- This chair features non-marring plastic floor glides to prevent scratching and scuff marks.