Flash Furniture Hercules Crown Back Stacking Chair w/Burgundy Fabric
This Flash Furniture NG-C01-HTS-2201-SV-GG is available from Central Restaurant Products. This is one tough chair that will withstand the rigors of time. With a frame that will hold in excess of 500 lbs., the HERCULES Series Banquet Chair is one of the strongest banquet chairs on the market. You can make use of banquet chairs for many kinds of occasions. This banquet chair can be used in Church, Banquet Halls, Wedding Ceremonies, Training Rooms, Conference Meetings, Hotels, Conventions, Schools and any other gathering for practical seating arrangements. The banquet chair is also great for home usage from small to large gatherings. For any environment that you use a banquet chair it will put your guests at a greater comfort level with the padded seat and back. Another advantage is the stacking capability that allows you to move the chairs out of the way when not in use. With offerings of comfort and durability, you can be assured that you can enjoy this elegant stacking banquet chair for years to come. [NG-C01-HTS-2201-SV-GG]
- 500lb. Capacity HERCULES Chair
- Multi-Purpose Stacking Banquet Chair
- Stacks 14 Chairs High
- Crown Back Design
- Burgundy Patterned Fabric Upholstery
- Seamless Back Panel
- 2.5'' Thick Seat Cushion
- 16 Gauge Steel Frame
- Double Support Bracing
- Plastic Bumper Guards
- Silver Vein Powder Coat Frame Finish
- Non-Marring Plastic Floor Glides
- Ships Fully Assembled
- CA117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRAME
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 25 In Stacking Chairs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.
Is this chair appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes, this chair is designed for daily commercial use. Suitable also for home use.
Will this chair scratch my floor?
- This chair features non-marring plastic floor glides to prevent scratching and scuff marks.