Exclusive C60DD - 60"W Range with 10 Burners
Exclusively Found Only at Central
The Central Exclusive C60DD is a 60"W gas range with (10) burners and (2) standard ovens. It features a stainless steel front, sides and removable shelf for long lasting durability! Removable, one-piece crumb drawer fits underneath the burners. It has quadrant spring doors with an ergonomic chrome handle. This unit includes 6" stainless steel adjustable legs. Each standard oven is rated at 35,000 BTU. Snap action thermostat is adjustable for +175°F to +550°F. Ovens include two position rack guides with one removable rack. They fit full-size sheet pans front-to-back or side-to-side for even cooking. Each non-clog burner is made from patented, one piece cast iron, and features removable cast iron grates. Burners are rated 24,000 BTU LP gas, 28,000 BTU natural gas. Choose from Natural or LP gas. Central Restaurant Products is the exclusive home of the Central Exclusive C60DD 60"W gas range. Order by 5 p.m. EST today and receive free, same day shipping.
- Exterior Width: 60"
- Exterior Depth: 34"
- Exterior Height: 591⁄2"
- Weight: 860 lbs.
- Gas Type: LP or Natural gas
- 10 Top Burners: 24,000 BTU LP, 28,000 BTU Natural
- Two standard ovens: 35,000 BTU each
- (2) position rack guides with one removable rack
- Non-clog burners with lifetime warranty
- Flame failure safety device on oven
- Snap action thermostat adjustable for +175°F to +550°F
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- ~Made in the USA~
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 24 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Door Type:||quadrant spring doors with ergonomic chrome handle|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.