Eurodib PDF3000 Panini Grill - Cast Iron Plates: 2 Smooth Top and Bottom
Cuts Cooking Time in Half with Top and Bottom Heat
The Sirman Eurodib PDF3000 Panini Grill is a perfect piece of commercial kitchen equipment that can cook an endless variety of sandwiches and entrees. It is designed for usage in delis, concession stands, and sandwich shops. Users can prepare a combination of flatbreads or Reuben sandwiches, veggies, chicken, and wraps. During non-peak hours, users can even put one zone on standby to save energy. The self-balancing plate on the unit automatically adjusts to the thickness of the food to prevent burning or smashing. The unit has thermostatic control that provides complete control over the cooking process. The temperature on this grill can be adjusted between 100°F and 572°F. The plates are made of cast iron that retains heat better than aluminum plates and complete with non-stick ceramic treatment.
Both the top and bottom plates have a smooth surface that make the grill unit ideal for cooking signature quesadillas and grilled cheese sandwiches. Moreover, for optimum sanitation, the unit has a removable grease drawer and a rugged stainless steel body. This 3000 Watts unit can be easily cleaned without using scraping tools. Its non-stick surface prevents items from sticking, making it easier for users to wipe it clean at the end of the day. Its compact size makes it easy to be placed on kitchen counters even in tight spaces. The (4) shock-proof, coated heating elements ensure efficient heating of the plates.
This Panini Grill requires a 220V, single-phase electrical connection to function effectively. Weighing 71 lbs, the grill can be moved around easily at a facility.
Main Features Include:
- Panini Grill for cooking a variety of sandwiches and entrees
- For usage in delis, concession stands, and sandwich shops
- Ideal for preparing flatbreads or Reuben sandwiches, veggies, chicken, and wraps
- Self-balancing plates automatically adjust to food's thickness
- Thermostatic controls
- Temperature adjustable between 100°F and 572°F
- Plates made of cast iron
- Non-stick ceramic treatment on plates
- Top and bottom plates with smooth surface
- Removable grease drawer
- Rugged stainless steel body
- 3000 Watts
- Compact size ideal for kitchen counters
- (4) shock-proof, coated heating elements
- Requires a 220V, single-phase electrical connection
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 38 Out Of 42 In Panini Grills.
|Construction Material:||Cast Iron Grill Surface|
|Cord & Plug:||4'|
|Style:||Smooth Grill Pattern|
|Temp Range:||+100°F to +572°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 89|