Endurance Gas Range - 72"W, 6 Burners, 2 Bakers Width Ovens, 36" Manual Griddle
Designed to Save You Up to $300 Per Year in Energy Costs!
This Vulcan 72-SS-6B-36G is Gas range with one pilot for every (2) burners to reduce overall gas consumption. This model has a fully welded frame. This Vulcan 72-SS-6B-36G, also known as a restaurant range, has a stainless steel front, sides and legs. This gas range has (6) 310000 BTU top burners with lift-off burner heads. The Range is 72"Wx41"Dx58"H overall, including 6"H adjustable legs. This Vulcan 72-SS-6B-36G with (2) Baker's ovens each have 35,000 BTU. This gas model is available in Natural or LP gas. This cooking equipment, Vulcan 72-SS-6B-36G oven base interior measures at 261⁄2"Wx261⁄2"Dx14"H. This model has a heavy duty +200°F to +500°F thermostat with "low" heat option. This Vulcan 72-SS-6B-36G for commericial kitchens has (4) position rack guides. This unit's 36"W manual griddle has 20,000 BTU for every 12"W and is 7⁄8" thick. Due to the unique way that heat enters the oven cavity, the Endurance Range has the most repeatable bake in the industry. Central Restaurant Products offers this Vulcan 72-SS-6B-36G at a great price.
This Vulcan 72-SS-6B-36G has these main features:
- Overall dimensions:72"Wx41"Dx58"H, including 6"H adjustable legs. 1210 lbs.
- Oven Base Interior dimensions: 261⁄2"Wx261⁄2"Dx14"H
- (6) 310000 BTU cast iron burners with lift-off heads
- One control set for every 12"W (manual). Location on the right side only.
- Front burners are 12"Wx121⁄2"D; back burners are 12"Wx141⁄2"D
- +200°F to +500°F thermostat with "low" heat option
- Flashtube technology results in 50% less gas when idle
- NSF listed
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 69 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.