Endurance Gas Range - 60"W, 4 Burners, 2 Standard Width Oven, 36" Manual Griddle
Designed to Save You Up to $300 Per Year in Energy Costs!
Gas range has one pilot for every two burners reduces overall gas consumption. Stainless steel front, sides, 23"H backsplash and plate shelf. Fully welded frame. Extra deep, pull-out crumb tray. Range is 60"Wx34"Dx58"H overall, including 6"H adjustable legs. (2) Standard oven with 35,000 BTU. Baker's oven base interior is 261⁄2"Wx261⁄2"Dx14"H and standard oven's base interior is 261⁄2"Wx261⁄2"Dx14". Both have a heavy duty +200°F to +500°F thermostat with "low" heat setting. Controls mounted in insulated side compartment. Four-position rack guides. Porcelain interior. Fits full-size sheet pans side-to-side or front-to-back. Regular Oven Base includes (2) racks per oven. 36"W manual griddle has 20,000 BTU for every 12"W. 7⁄8" thick. One control set for every 12"W (manual). Location on the right side only. (4) 238000 BTU cast iron burners with lift-off heads for easy cleaning. Front burners are 12"Wx121⁄2"D; back burners are 12"Wx141⁄2"D to accommodate large pans and stock pots. 1120 lbs.
Other Great Features:
- Utilizes flashtube technology, piloting two burners per pilot resulting in 50% less gas when idle. Also provides a "splash proof" pilot.
- Easy to clean two piece, anti-clog cast iron burners
- Due to the unique way that heat enters the oven cavity, the Endurance Range has the most repeatable bake in the industry
- Reinforced riser is standard
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 69 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Ovens:||Standard | Baker's|
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.