Endurance Gas Range - 60"W, 4 Burners, 2 Standard Width Oven, 36" Manual Griddle
Designed to Save You Up to $300 Per Year in Energy Costs!
This Vulcan 60-SS-4B-36G is a 60" wide Endurance Series restaurant gas range designed to meet the demands of the multi-tasking chefs. The unit features a durable fully MIG welded aluminum steel frame for long-lasting durability. The front, back riser, front, and high shelf of this unit are made of corrosion-resistant, easy-to-clean stainless steel. It has (4) open top burners with lift-off burner heads for easy pan transfer. Each burner generates heating power of up to 30,000 BUT per hour. The range is appropriate for high volume kitchens at restaurants, diners, cafes, and other foodservice locations. For efficient operation and maximum energy saving, the range comes equipped with a flashtube open burner ignition system with one pilot fitted on every two burners. The heavy-duty, easy lift-off front and back cast-iron grates on the range can accommodate large pans and stockpots.
This all-in-one restaurant range has a built-in aeration bowl into the grates for greater efficiency. This range has (2) standard ovens that make it suitable for high demand foodservice locations. The left oven generates 23,000 BTU of heating power per hour while the right oven generates 35,000 BTU per hour. Both the baker's depth ovens have a thermostat that can be adjusted between 250°F and 500°F, make them suitable for baking bread, rolls, cookies, and other items, as well as roasting various meats. The ovens feature a low setting for slow cooking requirements. Each oven has (2) racks, (2) rack guide sets, and (4) rack positions. The heavy-duty oven doors have integrated door hinges/spring mechanism that requires no adjustment. A 1" rear gas connection is provided in this range along with the rear manifold and pressure regulator.
The range has 6" adjustable legs that provide maximum stability to the structure. An extra-deep crumb tray with welded corners maintains sanitation while cooking. The range also has a 36" wide and 7/8" thick manual griddle that has a 4" wide front grease trough. The cool-to-the-touch burner knobs are made of high-temperature material for maximum efficiency. This restaurant range is NSF listed and CSA certified to meet health and safety needs.
Main Features Include:
- 60" wide Endurance restaurant gas range
- Fully MIG welded aluminum steel frame
- Stainless steel front, back riser, front, and high shelf
- (4) open top burners with lift-off burner heads
- Each burner generates 30,000 BTU/hr
- Shrouded flashtube pilot ignition system
- Heavy-duty, easy lift-off 12"x12-1/2" front and 12"x14-1/2" back cast-iron grates
- Grates accommodate large pans and stockpots
- (2) standard baker's depth ovens
- Left oven generates 23,000 BTU/hr
- Right oven generates 35,000 BTU/hr
- Temperature adjustable between 250°F and 500°F
- Each oven with (2) racks and (4) rack positions
- Heavy-duty oven doors with integrated door hinges/spring mechanism
- 1" rear gas connection with pressure regulator
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Extra-deep crumb tray with welded corners
- 36" wide and 7/8" thick manual griddle
- 4" wide front grease trough on 36" manual griddle
- Cool-to-the-touch burner knobs
- Total output of 238,000 BTU/hr
- Overall dimensions: 60"Wx34"Dx58"H
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 69 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Ovens:||Standard | Baker's|
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.