Endurance Gas Range - 36"W, 2 Burners, 1 Bakers Width Oven, 24" Manual Griddle
Designed to Save You Up to $300 Per Year in Energy Costs!
The Vulcan 36S-2B24GN is an Endurance Series commercial gas range with 24" wide manual griddle designed to bake, broil, grill, and saute all at one place in a commercial kitchen. It has a full MIG welded frame to ensure a long life. The front, sides, back riser, and lift-off high shelf are made from stainless steel for superior durability and easy cleanup. It has 6" stainless steel legs that can adjust for easy placement on uneven surfaces while also providing access to the area under the unit for cleaning. The controls are mounted on the insulated side compartment.This restaurant range comes with (2) open top burners with lift-off heads to allow easy maintenance and proper utilization of cooking surface. The burners come with 30,000 BTU each heating capacity for efficient and powerful performance. The unit comes with a splash-proof shrouded flash tube pilot system for quick and reliable ignition. The unit features a 24" wide and 7/8" thick manual griddle to grill a variety of foods. It comes with a 4" wide front grease trough to prevent the grease from spilling. Its extra-deep crumb tray with pull out movement and welded corners further facilitates the cleaning process.The baker's depth oven can be used simultaneously with the burners to save time. The oven comes with a power output of 35,000 BTU per hour and can accommodate full-sized pans side-to-side or front-to-back. It features an adjustable thermostat with a temperature range of 250-500°F. It comes with (2) oven racks and (4) rack positions. It requires a 3/4" gas connection. It comes with LP and natural gas options for the fuel.Main Features Include:
- Commercial gas range with 24" wide manual griddle
- Full MIG welded frame
- Front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf are made from stainless steel
- 6" stainless steel legs
- (2) open top burners with lift-off heads
- Burner Power: 30,000 BTU each
- Splash proof shrouded flash tube pilot system
- 24" wide, 7/8" thick manual griddle
- 4" wide front grease trough
- Baker's depth oven with adjustable thermostat
- Oven Power: 35,000 BTU per hour
- Oven temperature range of 250-500°F
- Supplied with (2) oven racks and (4) rack positions
- Unique airflow through the oven cavity
- Gas Connection: 3/4"
- Available fuel options: LP and natural gas
- Weight: 630 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 36"Wx34"Dx58"H
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 56 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Yield:||3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.