Endurance Gas Range - 36"W, 1 Baker's Oven, 36" Thermostatic Griddle
Designed to Save You Up to $300 Per Year in Energy Costs!
Built to last, the Vulcan 36-S-36GT-P Baker's Oven with Thermostatic Griddle is a versatile product and perfect for any commercial kitchen. Keeping in mind the need to conserve energy, this gas range features flashtube technology controlling single pilot for two burners that reduce gas usage by 50% during non-operating hours. This gas range has a full-welded frame and stainless steel construction at front and sides, giving the unit strength and durability. Porcelain interior of the unit makes it easy to clean and keeps it scratch-resistant. The lift-off plate shelf at top prevents heat from escaping while the 23" high backsplash keeps the wall and countertop clean. An extra-deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners keeps the griddle clean by collecting food debris and particles. This griddle features two-piece anti-clog iron burners that are easy to clean and maintain. It can accommodate full-size pots and pans as the front burners measure 12"Wx12-1/2"D and back burners measure 12"Wx14-1/2"D
Vulcan's Gas Range has a bottom-mounted Baker's Oven with its controls on the insulated compartment on left side. Equipped with "low" heat setting and thermostat for maintaining temperature from 200°F to 500°F for perfect cooking and baking purposes. There are (2) oven racks with (4) rack positions where full-size pans can be accommodated from front to back or side-to-side. The door of oven has a heavy-duty construction with a spring mechanism for easy accessibility. Both gas griddle, as well as oven, uses 35,000 BTU for maximum output. For maximum support, this equipment comes with 6" high adjustable legs.
- Vulcan model 36-S-36GT-P Gas Range features both Baker's Oven and Thermostatic Griddle
- Full welded construction with stainless steel front, backriser, and sides
- 36" griddle with plate shelf for even cooking of food
- 23" high backsplash for keeping the walls and workstation clean
- Both oven and gas griddle uses 35,000 BTU for maximum efficiency
- Every (2) burners have a combined pilot to save 50% gas when the equipment is not in use with the help of Flashtube Technology
- 2-piece cast iron burners are easy to clean and do not clog
- 4" wide grease trough at front for collecting the dripping grease and oil for maintaining cleanliness
- Pull-out, extra-deep crumb tray for collecting food particles and debris
- Oven features 2 racks and 4 rack positions for heavy volume cooking
- Controls are mounted on the insulated side compartment
- Thermostat with low heat setting is responsible for maintaining temperature from 200°F to 500°F
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 47 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Yield:||3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 44|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.