Eliason LWP Self-Closing Aluminum Impact Door - 36"W Single Door
Attractive Enough to Use Between the Kitchen and Dining Room
If you're looking for a visual separation between your kitchen and dining areas, then the Eliason LWP impact door is right for you. The LWP double action swinging traffic door is a lightweight, self-closing door made from .063" thick tempered aluminum, which creates a durable door with flexibility. Standard vision panel measures 9"Wx14"H, with black rubber molding surrounding it. This impact door operates on the Eliason Easy Swing Hinge®, making it easily accessible to pedestrian, push cart, and even pallet jack traffic without interrupting flow. This model is available with or without a base plate, which protects the bottom part of the door from dents and scratches caused by kicking or impact with carts and jacks.
- For pedestrian and nonmotorized cart traffic and openings up to 84"H
- Single style door. 36"W.
- Anodized aluminum construction for added durability
- 9"Wx14"H acrylic window set in a Black rubber molding
- Gravity operated hinging system and mounting hardware included
- Please specify width and height of door opening when ordering. Measure twice so we can cut once - these doors are non-returnable
- Other widths available. Please contact your product consultant for details.
Choose from standard models or impact plate models which have base plates on the front and back of each door to prevent dents and wear. Plates are constructed of Metallic Gray ABS plastic.
Product ranks 10 out of 48 in Walk In Curtain Doors.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 39|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is each door really custom made?
- Yes - every door is cut just for your need and is non-returnable. Please carefully measure to ensure fit. Contact a product consultant if you have any questions.