Electric Tilting Skillet 40 Gallon
Effortlessly Transfer Prepared Foods to Serving Pan
The Cleveland Range SEL40TR Electric Tilting Skillet from DuraPan™ Series with 40 gal capacity is ideal for preparing soup, beef, stew, pasta dishes, and much more in heavy volume. This high-quality piece of equipment has an anti-splash lip and optional power or manual tilt feature that make it easy for chefs to pour cooked food from skillet to the serving pans. The skillet has a 5/8" cooking surface that prevents warpage. The coved corners prevent bacterial growth and food debris from sticking to the surface. The spring-assisted cover with easy-to-adjust vent minimizes condensate build-up. The skillet pan features both liter and gallon markings for user's convenience. The highly efficient heating system of this electric system uses 18kW power to ensure uniform heat distribution.
The Cleveland Range SEL40TR Skillet features controls including thermostat knobs, pilots, and on/off switch that are recessed to prevent breakage. The skillet includes (2) pilot lights - green (power on) and amber (temperature cycling). This electronic thermostat controls can adjust the temperature from 100°F to 425°F for optimum cooking. The high limit safety switch is set at 450°F to prevent breakdown. The electric skillet preheats within 15 minutes and can shift from cold to boiling state in 60 minutes for quick and effective performance. The unit stands on (4) adjustable, stainless steel legs that ensure safety on uneven floors. The skillet is available in (3) voltage options - 208V (1-phase or 3-phase), 240V (1-phase or 3-phase), and 480V, 3-phase.
Main Features Include:
- Electric skillet with 40 gal capacity
- (2) tilt options - power and manual
- Anti-splash lip for safe food transfer
- 5/8" stainless steel clad cooking surface
- Coved corners prevent bacterial growth
- Adjustable vent with spring-assisted cover
- 18 kW heating power for uniform heat distribution
- Controls include: Thermostat knobs, on/off switch, and pilot
- (2) pilot lights - green and amber
- Temperature adjustable from 100°F to 425°F
- Preheat time: 15 minutes
- (4) adjustable legs to level the unit
- (3) voltage options: 208V (1-phase or 3-phase), 240V(1-phase or 3-phase), and 480V, 3-phase
- Overall dimensions: 48"Wx37"Dx42-1/2"H
- Weight: 430 lbs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 25 In Tilt Skillets Braising Pans And Accessories.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Phase:||single or three phase|
|Temp Range:||+100°F to +425°F|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V | 480V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 86|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.