Electric Range - 60"W, 10 Burners, 2 Standard Width Ovens
Sealed Elements Help Keep Range Top Clean and Sanitary
Electric range has Free start up by Hobart Sales & Service. Stainless steel front, sides, 23"H backsplash and plate shelf. Fully welded frame. Range is 60"Wx34.66"Dx58"H overall, including 6"H adjustable legs. Three phase (field convertible to single phase). 480V available at an upcharge; ask for details. Wattage dependent upon voltage selection; ask for details. 750 lbs.
2 Standard ovens have heavy duty +200°F to +500°F thermostat with top browning control and "low" heat setting. Controls mounted in insulated side compartment. Three-position rack guide and (2) racks per oven included. Porcelain bottom and door back. 20"Wx261⁄2"Dx14"H. Fits full-size sheet pans front-to-back.
(10) top burners are 91⁄2"Diam. Sealed elements with infinite heat controls for easier cleaning than tubular elements. 2000 watts per burner.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 69 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Phase:||1 or 3|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
How does an endurance range save me money?
- Vulcan Endurance ranges use one pilot light for every two burners to save energy and utilities
Is a convection oven base available on Endurance ranges?
- Yes (1) convection oven is available on the 36" ranges. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can my Endurance range be ordered with spark ignition?
- Yes it can, call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Are oven racks available for Endurance ranges?
- Yes the Endurance range includes (2) oven racks with each oven
Are hot top sections available for Endurance ranges?
- Hot tops are avilable in 12" wide sections. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.