Electric Range - 48"W, 8 Burners, 1 Standard Width Oven
Sealed Elements Help Keep Range Top Clean and Sanitary
Electric range has free start up by Hobart Sales & Service. Stainless steel front, sides, 23"H backsplash and plate shelf. Fully welded frame.
Oven: One standard oven with 8 burners. Heavy duty +200°F to +500°F thermostat with top browning control and "low" heat setting. Controls mounted in insulated side compartment. Three-position rack guide and (2) racks per oven included. Porcelain bottom and door back. Standard width, fits full-size sheet pans front-to-back.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 14 out of 37 in Commercial Electric Ranges.
|Construction Material:||Stainless steel|
|Phase:||1 or 3|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
How does an endurance range save me money?
- Vulcan Endurance ranges use one pilot light for every two burners to save energy and utilities
Is a convection oven base available on Endurance ranges?
- Yes (1) convection oven is available on the 36" ranges. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can my Endurance range be ordered with spark ignition?
- Yes it can, call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Are oven racks available for Endurance ranges?
- Yes the Endurance range includes (2) oven racks with each oven
Are hot top sections available for Endurance ranges?
- Hot tops are avilable in 12" wide sections. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.