Electric Range - 48"W, 8 Burners, 1 Standard Width Oven
Sealed Elements Help Keep Range Top Clean and Sanitary
Electric range has free start up by Hobart Sales & Service. Stainless steel front, sides, 23"H backsplash and plate shelf. Fully welded frame. 48"Wx34"Dx58"H overall, including 6"H adjustable legs. Available in 208V or 240V. Three phase (field convertible to single phase). Wattage dependent upon voltage selection; see spec sheet for details.
Oven: One standard oven with 8 burners. Heavy duty +200°F to +500°F thermostat with top browning control and "low" heat setting. Controls mounted in insulated side compartment. Three-position rack guide and (2) racks per oven included. Porcelain bottom and door back. Standard width, fits full-size sheet pans front-to-back.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 14 out of 37 in Commercial Electric Ranges.
|Construction Material:||Stainless steel|
|Phase:||1 or 3|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +500°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
How does an endurance range save me money?
- Vulcan Endurance ranges use one pilot light for every two burners to save energy and utilities
Is a convection oven base available on Endurance ranges?
- Yes (1) convection oven is available on the 36" ranges. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can my Endurance range be ordered with spark ignition?
- Yes it can, call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Are oven racks available for Endurance ranges?
- Yes the Endurance range includes (2) oven racks with each oven
Are hot top sections available for Endurance ranges?
- Hot tops are avilable in 12" wide sections. Call a product consultant for assistance in ordering.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.