Electric Range - 12"W, 2 Burners
Sealed Elements Help Keep Range Top Clean and Sanitary
12"W Half-Size Electric Restaurant Range has Stainless steel construction and 2 French plates. 208V|240V|480V. 1 or 3 phase. 12"Wx34"Dx37"H. 170 lbs.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 69 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Stainless steel|
|Phase:||1 or 3|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
What sizes does the Vulcan electric ranges come in?
- The Vulcan EV Series ranges are available in 12", 24", 36", 48" and 60" wide options.
What voltages are the Vulcan electric ranges available in?
- The Vulcan EV Series ranges are available in 208, 220 and 480V. All units ship 3 phase, but are field adjustable to single phase.
Is a convection oven base available on the Vulcan electric ranges?
- Convection ovens are not available on the Vulcan EV Series ranges.
Is a griddle top option available on the Vulcan electric ranges?
- A 24" griddle with thermostat is available on the right or left side on the Vulcan EV Series ranges.
Can I mount a broiler to a Vulcan electric range?
- A range mount broiler can be mounted using a reinforced shelf riser to the Vulcan EV Series ranges.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.