Electric Range - 12"W, 2 Burners
Sealed Elements Help Keep Range Top Clean and Sanitary
The Vulcan EV12-2FP-208 Electric Range is a compact unit, designed to cook food in large volume without occupying a lot of kitchen space. Ideal for restaurants, hotels, dine-ins, and bistros, this electric range helps cut down on prep and serve time so that the customers do not have to wait for their orders. The 12"W restaurant range from Vulcan includes (2) 9-1/2"diam. French plates that allow chefs to cook two different dishes at the same time. These plates are made of non-stick cast iron that offers durability. Each plate has 2kW heating elements that ensure maximum heat retention and a powerful cooking experience. The plates are controlled by individual heat control switches for temperature control.
Vulcan electric range has a fully welded aluminum steel frame that resists corrosion. The stainless steel front and sides of this unit offer a durable and reliable performance. This model has a 31"H fully enclosed body that helps in keeping the unit hygienic and clean for everyday use. It features a front panel that can be easily removed for the maintenance purpose. The electric range features (4) 6" adjustable legs that can be raised at the time of cleaning or service. It includes a stainless steel back riser that protect walls from oil, water, and grease spaces to keep the kitchen area clean. There are (3) voltage options available - 208V, 240V, and 480V with 1 or 3-phase electrical connection for smooth operation.
Main Features Include:
- Compact electric range for average kitchen spaces
- Used in hotels, dine-ins, and restaurants
- 12"W range with (2) cast iron French plates
- Each plate has 2kW heat output
- Independent heat control switches
- Fully-welded aluminum steel frame
- Durable stainless steel front and sides
- Enclosed body with removable front panel
- Easy to clean and maintain
- (4) 6" adjustable, stainless steel legs
- Back riser protect walls from splashes
- Voltage options - 208V, 240V, and 480V; 1 or 3-phase
- Overall dimensions: 12"Wx34"Dx37"H
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 69 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Stainless steel|
|Phase:||1 or 3|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 47|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do after I install my Vulcan unit
- Contact your local Hobart Sales and Service office for a no charge start up on your new Vulcan equipment
What sizes does the Vulcan electric ranges come in?
- The Vulcan EV Series ranges are available in 12", 24", 36", 48" and 60" wide options.
What voltages are the Vulcan electric ranges available in?
- The Vulcan EV Series ranges are available in 208, 220 and 480V. All units ship 3 phase, but are field adjustable to single phase.
Is a convection oven base available on the Vulcan electric ranges?
- Convection ovens are not available on the Vulcan EV Series ranges.
Is a griddle top option available on the Vulcan electric ranges?
- A 24" griddle with thermostat is available on the right or left side on the Vulcan EV Series ranges.
Can I mount a broiler to a Vulcan electric range?
- A range mount broiler can be mounted using a reinforced shelf riser to the Vulcan EV Series ranges.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.