Electric Hot Food Table - ServeWell 46-1/2"W, 3 Holes, 120V
Serve From a Sleek and Durable Unit
Overshelf and tray slide pictured are NOT included, but available at an additional costElectric Hot Food Table is easy to assemble. 3⁄8" thick poly cutting board and 71⁄2"D stainless steel recessed plate shelf on operator’s side.
- All stainless steel body
- Each of the 3 Wellss is controlled by a guarded thermostat, adjustable up to 180°F. Thermoset wells will not pit or rust and are fully sealed. Each has an individual drain, or drains can manifold together.
- 461/2"Wx32"Dx34"H, including adjustable bullet legs
- 120V. Single phase. 10' cord and plug included.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 64 In Hot Food Tables.
|Construction Material:||Sealed well|
|Pan Capacity:||3 Wells|
|Type:||Electric Hot Food Table|
|Watts:||1440 | 2100|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 293|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the construction?
- 20 gauge stainless steel top and undershelf, 16 gauge legs
What kind of pans does it accommodate?
- Accepts full-size or fractional pans up to 6'' deep and standard adapter plates and insets
How large is the cutting board?
- 8'' wide
What kind of controls?
- Automatic thermostatic controls
What pans are recommended to be used?
- 4'' deep full or fractional size pans