Electric Convection Oven - Master Series Single Stack, Deep Depth
Combines Superior Cooking Performance With Energy Efficiency
Single Stack, Full-Size, Deep Depth Electric Convection Oven features:
- Coved corners for better heat transfer and easy cleaning
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs; porcelain-enameled interior
- +150°F to +500°F temperature range
- 450 Series Digital Control with 99 hour timer, auto cool down, auto set back, safety door system and cook 'n' hold features
- 200 Series Solid State "Manual" Controls with 60 minutes electromechanical timer
Includes six oven racks and thirteen rack positions per oven. Interior light. Dependent 60/40 doors with double-pane windows. 29"Wx24"H oven interior. 38"Wx28"Dx571⁄2"H. 535 lbs. 120V connection required for fan.Please specify 208V or 240V, single phase or three phase. 10,400 watts per oven.
- One 3⁄4 HP fan with three modes (low, high and pulse) on digital units and two modes (high and low) on manual units
- 6' cord and plug included
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 12 out of 26 in Sngl Stk Elec Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Phase:||single phase or three phase|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +500°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with free shipping?
- This includes free truck delivery to your business site. It will not include taking the product off the back of the truck and into your business. If you need assistance with getting the item in to your business you will need to add liftgate service on to your order.