Economy Chair - Ladderback Style
Four Finish Options So You Can Find the Perfect Fit for Your Decor
Ladder Back chair is constructed with interlocking wood joints and metal fasteners. 171⁄2"Wx141⁄2"Dx18"H seat. 35"H overall. 12 lbs. ~Made In The USA~
- Frame and Seat: Natural solid ash construction. Standard finish is Natural with clear top coat. Additional designer finishes available at an upcharge.
Product ranks 34 out of 47 in Wood Chairs.
WARNING: This product can expose you toFORMALDEHYDE, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 335|
|Seating Style:||Ladder Back|
|Seating Usage:||Indoor Use|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this chair appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes. This chair is designed to withstand use in a commercial setting day in and day out.
What is the weight limit for this chair?
- The maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs.
Are other stain finishes available for this chair?
- A few of the best-selling stain options are shown here. Other standard finishes are available. Ask your Product Consultant for more information.
Are custom finishes available for this chair?
- Yes. All we need is the Sherwin Williams paint color name and number. Note that custom finish orders must be a minimum of 50 pieces and will incur an upcharge.
Does this chair ship fully assembled?
- Yes, this chair is fully assembled and ready for use right out of the box.
Where does this product ship from?
- This chair ships direct from the manufacturer, from Statesville, Norch Carolina.