Economy Bar Stool - Ladderback Style
Four Finish Options So You Can Find the Perfect Fit for Your Decor
Ladder Back bar stool is constructed with interlocking wood joints and metal fasteners. 171⁄2"Wx141⁄2"Dx30"H seat. 42"H overall. 12 lbs. ~Made In The USA~
- Frame and Seat: Natural solid ash construction. Standard finish is Natural with clear top coat. Additional designer finishes available at an upcharge.
Product ranks 35 out of 52 in Wood Bar Stools.
WARNING: This product can expose you toFORMALDEHYDE, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 335|
|Seating Style:||Ladder Back|
|Seating Usage:||Indoor Use|
|Seating Type:||Bar Stool|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this bar stool appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes. This bar stool is designed to withstand use in a commercial setting day in and day out.
Are other stain finishes available for this bar stool?
- A few of the best-selling stain options are shown here. Other standard finishes are available. Ask your Product Consultant for more information.
Are custom finishes available for this bar stool?
- Yes. All we need is the Sherwin Williams paint color name and number. Note that custom finish orders must be a minimum of 50 pieces and will incur an upcharge.
Does this bar stool ship fully assembled?
- Yes, this bar stool is fully assembled and ready for use right out of the box.
Is this product made in the United States?
- Yes! This barstool is manufactured in North Carolina.
What is the weight capacity of this bar stool?
- This barstool has a weight capacity of 350 lbs.