Duke E304SW - Aerohot Electric Steam Table - 4 Wells - Stationary
Prepare, Warm and Serve with One Unit with the Duke E304SW Electric Aerohot Steam Table
The Duke E304SW Aerohot Electric Stationary Hot Food Table is meant for warming and serving food at commercial foodservice locations. Its durable stainless steel body components are built to give maximum strength to the structure. The top is made of 20-gauge stainless steel and has die-stamped openings that measure 12"x20". A 7"Wx1/2" thick poly carving board is provided with a stainless steel support shelf and die-stamped brackets. The four (4) wells are a standard feature which has an open-element mechanism without drains that are controlled by an infinite switch. The temperature is adjustable up to 180°F which gives operators the ability to store and serve a variety of food items including meats, veggies, curries, gravies.
A 1/2" thick poly cutting board is provided on the operator's side to prepare foods before adding to the wells. The undershelf is also made of stainless steel. Spillage pans are not included in the open-element sealed wells as the built-in drains eliminate the need for them. The heat compartments have die-formed 8" deep galvanized liner. All four sides and bottom of each compartment is insulated with 1" thick fiberglass or equal. A500 or 750 Watts dome-type element is provided on each compartment. Each section has an infinite switch for easy and efficient operation.
Duke E304SW stands on four (4) durable tubular legs, made of 430 Series stainless steel that have adjustable plastic feet. This table requires a 120V, 208V, or 240V, single-phase or three-phase electrical connection to function. A 6' cord and plug come included with the unit. An option of 5" caster is available with the table.
- Duke E304SW Aerohot Electric Stationary Hot Food Table designed to prepare, warm, and serve food at commercial foodservice locations
- Durable stainless steel body components built to give maximum strength
- Top made of 20-gauge stainless steel
- 12"x20" die-stamped top openings
- 7"Wx1/2" thick poly carving board with stainless steel support shelf and die-stamped brackets
- Four (4) wells with standard open-element mechanism without drains
- Elements controlled by an infinite switch
- Element temperature adjustable to up to 180°F
- Appropriate for storing and serving meats, veggies, curries, gravies
- 1/2" thick poly cutting board on operator's side for preparing foods before adding to wells
- Stainless steel undershelf
- Built-in drains eliminate the need for spillage pans
- Heat compartments with die-formed 8" deep galvanized liner
- All four sides and bottom of each compartment insulated with 1" thick fiberglass or equal
- 500 or 750 Watt, dome-type element on each compartment
- Infinite switch on each section for easy and efficient operation
- Four (4) durable tubular legs made of 430 Series stainless steel featuring adjustable plastic feet
- Requires 120V, 208V, or 240V, single-phase or three-phase electrical connection
- 6' cord and plug comeincluded
- Option of 5" caster is available
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 64 In Hot Food Tables.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Pan Capacity:||4 Wells|
|Type:||Electric Hot Food Table|
|Voltage:||120V | 208V | 240V|
|Watts:||500 | 750|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 292|