Duke E-6-DLSS Thurmaduke Heavy Duty Hot Food Table - Deluxe Electric, 6 Wells, 88"W
Set a Different Temperature For Different Foods in Each Well
The Duke E-6-DLSS Thurmaduke Heavy Duty Food Table is a refined and durable commercial foodservice equipment that contains 6 wells. Constructed of one-piece 16-gauge, 300 Series stainless steel, the top of the table extends from the operator's side to provide integral carving or work surface. Each top opening is die-stamped with raised beaded edges that measure 12x20". A bottom warming compartment is provided under each sealed well compartment with a (1) 750-watt element fitted under it. The element is drain and copper manifolded to the brass master valve. Each section of the unit is controlled by the Robertshaw thermostat, featuring an indicator light. The entire unit is wired to the master toggle switch that also has an indicator light installed on it.
Duke E-6-DLSS has its body constructed of 20-gauge, 300 Series stainless steel and is also available in paint grip steel with powder coating finish option. Each body part is made into panels by forming each edge into angles and channels which are then welded to add more strength to the structure. End panels on this table are die-stamped along with square corners, and the enclosed side opposite the operator. The compartment liner is die-formed and fabricated of heavy-gauge stainless steel. The stainless steel bottom shelf has its edges flanged down at the back and ends. There is a clearance of 15-1/2" between the wells and the bottom shelf. An integral dish shelf is 8-1/2" wide and features a rail on the operator's side.
It has easy-to-reach control knobs and features housing for thermostats that gives more protection to the internal mechanism. This hot food table stands on four (4) durable and adjustable 6" legs that are made of stainless steel and have a polished finish. The legs can be adjusted to 7-1/4" height. This unit complies with NSF Standard 4 norms.
- Duke E-6-DLSS Thurmaduke Heavy Duty Food Table with 6 wells
- Top constructed of one-piece 16-gauge, 300 Series stainless steel
- Top extended from the operator's side to provide integral carving or work surface
- Each top opening die-stamped with raised beaded edges measuring 12x20"
- Bottom warming compartment provided under each sealed well compartment
- One (1) 750 watt element fitted under warming compartment
- Element drain and copper manifolded to the brass master valve
- Each section controlled by the Robertshaw thermostat, featuring an indicator light
- Entire unit wired to master toggle switch with indicator light
- Body constructed of 20-gauge, 300 Series stainless steel
- Also available in paint grip steel with powder coat finish option
- Each body part made into panels by forming each edge into angles and channels that are welded for added strength
- End panels, square corners, and the enclosed side opposite the operator die-stamped
- Compartment liner die-formed and fabricated of heavy-gauge stainless steel
- Stainless steel bottom shelf with flanged down edges at back and ends
- Clearance of 15-1/2" between wells and bottom shelf
- Integral dish shelf 8-1/2" wide
- Rail on operator's side
- Easy-to-reach control knobs
- Thermostat housing to protect the internal mechanism
- Four (4) durable and adjustable 6" legs made of stainless steel and polished finish
- Legs adjustable to 7-1/4" height
- Complies with NSF Standard 4 norms
- Wired to operate on 120, 208, 240 volts, single- or three-phase electrical connection
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 33 Out Of 64 In Hot Food Tables.
|Construction Material:||Sealed well|
|Pan Capacity:||6 Wells|
|Type:||Electric Hot Food Table|
|Voltage:||120V | 208V | 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 293|