Duke E-4-DLSS Heavy Duty Hot Food Table - Deluxe Electric, 4 Wells, 60"W
Set a Different Temperature for Different Foods in Each Well with the Duke E-4-DLSS
Keep food items hot and fresh by using the Duke E-4DLSS Heavy Duty Hot Food Table. Featuring four (4) wells, the table provides ample space for users to keep meats, veggies, gravies, and curries warm and safe to serve. The top of the structure is made of 16-gauge 300 series stainless steel that is extended on the operator's side to provide integral carving or work surface. The one-piece construction design features a top opening that is die-stamped with raised beaded edges. Each sealed well compartment on the unit has one (1) 750-watt element fitted below it for optimum warming of the food item.
The warming compartment features a drain and copper manifolded to the brass master valve. Each section is controlled by the Robertshaw thermostat with indicator light. An indicator light is also provided in the master toggle switch, to which the entire unit is wired. The heating mechanism controls allow users to set a different temperature for different foods in each well. Its body is constructed of 20-gauge, 300 series stainless steel/paint grip steel with powder coat finish. To add more structural strength, the components are made into panels by forming edges into angles.
The bottom shelf is made of heavy-gauge stainless steel and has a clearance of 15-1/2". Easy-to-reach control knobs are canted while the thermostats have housing for maximum protection. Mounted on 6" polished stainless steel legs, the structure has optimum support. The legs can be adjusted to 7-1/4". This food table complies with NSF standard 4 and requires a 120, 208, or 240 volts, single-phase or three-phase electrical connection to function.
- Duke E-4DLSS Heavy Duty Hot Food Table featuring four (4) wells
- Keeps food items hot and fresh at foodservice locations
- Suitable for keeping meats, veggies, gravies, and curries hot for serving
- Top made of 16-gauge 300 series stainless steel and extended on the operator's side to provide integral carving or work surface
- One-piece construction design features top opening die-stamped with raised beaded edges
- Each sealed well compartment with one (1) 750-watt element fitted below it for optimum warming of the food item
- Drain and copper in warming compartment manifolded to the brass master valve
- Each section controlled by the Robertshaw thermostat with indicator light
- Unit wired to the master toggle switch with indicator light
- Heating mechanism controls for setting different temperature for different foods in each well
- 20-gauge, 300 series stainless steel/paint grip steel construction with powder coat finish
- Components made into panels by forming edges into angles to add more structure strength
- Bottom shelf made of heavy-gauge stainless steel
- Shelf clearance of 15-1/2"
- Canted, easy-to-reach control knobs
- Thermostats with housing for maximum protection
- Mounted on 6" polished stainless steel legs
- Legs adjustable to 7-1/4"
- Complies with NSF standard 4
- Requires a 120, 208, or 240 volts, single-phase or three-phase electrical connection to function
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 26 Out Of 64 In Hot Food Tables.
|Construction Material:||Sealed well|
|Pan Capacity:||4 Wells|
|Type:||Electric Hot Food Table|
|Voltage:||120V | 208V | 240V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 293|