Duke DPAH-4M EconoMate Portable Buffet Unit, Cold Food Table - Refrigerated 54"Wx20"D Top Opening
Serve Hot and Cold Foods in Different Units Without Compromising Style with the Duke DPAH-4M
Duke DPAH-4M EconoMate Cold Food Buffet Table is your ideal solution for serving cold dishes to customers. Great to be used for catered events, self-service restaurants, and similar commercial settings, this table does not compromise on quality. You can display a variety of salads, sandwiches, and other cold food items for your customers to choose from. This unit features a fully insulated pan and top for temperature consistency and preventing warm air from entering the compartments. There are four (4) 5"D sections to arrange an array of dishes for selection. Each section features a mechanically assisted cooled ice pans and compressor to keep the dishes cold and ready to eat. The compressor has an open angled-iron base that supports a condensing unit with R134a refrigerant. Pan liner and top of the unit have a stainless steel construction to ensure durability and strength to withstand daily service requirements. There is a clear-colored plexiglass canopy which is easy to clean and helps your customers identify food from a distance. You can choose from different colors as per the preference and decor.
Duke's Cold Food Buffet Unit features a steel-made enclosed base with powder coating to store dishware, cutlery, dressings, and much more. This base comes with two (2) sliding doors with flush pull handles for easy accessibility. At the bottom of pan liner, there are copper coils which refrigerate the unit effectively. The buffet table comes with an on/off switch to conserve energy. It has (4) 5" swivel casters (two with brakes) for easy movement throughout the service area. It comes with cord and plug set for installation. For smooth operations, the buffet table requires 120V - single phase electrical connection.
- Duke Model #DPAH-4M EconoMate Food Buffet to serve cold dishes
- Fully insulated pan and top for temperature consistency
- (4) 5"D sections to arrange different dishes
- Each section comes with mechanically assisted cooled ice pans and compressor
- Compressor has open angled-iron base that supports condensing unit with R134a refrigerant
- Pan liner and top have stainless steel construction to ensure durability and strength
- Clear-colored plexiglass canopy is easy to clean and helps in product identification
- Different color options available
- Steel-made enclosed base with powder coating for additional storage
- (2) sliding doors with flush pull handles for easy accessibility
- Copper coils at pan liner's bottom to refrigerate unit
- On/off switch for operations and conserving energy
- (4) 5" swivel casters (two with brakes) for easy movement
- Comes with cord and plug set for installation
- Requires 120V - single phase electrical connection
ONE YEAR PARTS, 90 DAYS LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 43 Out Of 90 In Cold Food Tables.
|Color:||Black | White | Brown | Green | Red | Orange | Silver | Blue | Gray|
|Pan Capacity:||(4) full-size|
|Style:||Standard Height Food Bar|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 294|
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this unit cooled?
- This unit must be plugged into an electrical outlet, and uses self-containted refrigeration to keep product at food-safe temperatures.