Duke 316-3072 Stainless Steel Work Table
Excellent Quality At A Great Price
This Duke 316-3072 Work Table is an excellent choice for busy commercial kitchens for organizing supplies and utensils. Made of 300 Series, 16-gauge stainless steel, this table has a bullnose front and rear that aids safe operation. This unit features an undershelf with a galvanized finish that prevents it from corrosion and rust. The undershelf is perfect for keeping bowls and other dishes. Users can adjust the undershelf and set it in place by using the locking screws. The unit has die-formed corners that add durability to the structure. The top of the work table is supported by (2) galvanized, heavy-gauge hat channels.
This table has pre-drilled holes for users to mount a drawer under its top. The flat surface is perfect for keeping chopping boards and lightweight cooking equipment. This table also has a compact design that can easily fit into tight space, making it easier for users to organize stuff in a much better way. The model is shipped knocked down and is perfect to be used in restaurants, delis, bakeries, diners, and other foodservice setups. Users can use it to roll up the dough and chop vegetables and fruits.
This table has 15/8" diam. tubular galvanized legs that provide optimum stability to the structure. The legs have bullet feet that can be adjusted and prevent scuffing on the floors. Weighing 130 lbs, the table can be easily moved around for regular mopping tasks.
Main Features Include:
- Worktable for busy commercial kitchens
- For organizing supplies and utensils
- 300 Series, 16-gauge stainless steel construction
- Bullnose front and rear
- Undershelf with galvanized finish
- Undershelf perfect for keeping bowls and other dishes
- Adjustable using locking screws
- Die-formed corners
- Top supported by (2) galvanized, heavy-gauge hat channels
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting drawer under the top
- Perfect for keeping chopping boards and lightweight cooking equipment
- Compact design fits into tight spaces
- Shipped knocked down
- For restaurants, delis, bakeries, and diners
- Designed to roll up dough and chop vegetables and fruits
- 15/8" diam. tubular galvanized legs
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 144 Out Of 417 In Stainless Steel Kitchen Work Tables.
|Construction Material:||16 gauge stainless steel top|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 143|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this ship knocked down?
- Yes, this ships disassembled (knocked down) and will require assembly