Drive-Thru Air Curtain, 26" Unheated
This Berner DTU03-2026AA is available from Central Restaurant Products.
Chosen by both QSR managers and restaurant designers who are concerned with protecting the comfort of the person working the window, the Berner Drive-Thru Air Curtain is designed to meet the functional needs of the application, to integrate into the space and to keep installation costs to a minimum. Includes washable filter.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to install an air curtain?
- The average time required to install a unit is two hours.
Are there any situations that could cause air curtains to operate poorly or not at all?
- Yes. There are three applications to be avoided:
1. Air curtains will not perform satisfactorily if there is an exhaust fan in operation causing a negative pressure within the building.
2. A wind tunnel effect will prevent air curtains from operating properly. A wind tunnel effect occurs when there are two open doors, one on each side of the building.
3. If an air curtain is mounted on the outside of a building to prevent the entrance of cold air, it will not perform properly. It must be mounted on the inside of a heated room.