Dough Roller - 20"Diam.
Ergonomic Design Makes it Easy and Simple to Operate
The Somerset CDR-500M Dough Roller is suitable for pizzerias, bakeries, and cafes to prepare pasta, cookies, pizzas, and dough lamination. This easy-to-use roller can roll the dough sheets up to 20" diam. and produce 400-500 pieces in 60 minutes. It comes with synthetic or metal rollers (options available) for effective processing so that there is no dough build-up inside. Handle adjustment of the dough roller assures uniformity in dough thickness. The drive mechanism is located away from the rolling area for easy maintenance. There are spring-loaded synthetic scrapers to remove any dough leftover for maintaining cleanliness in the dough roller.
Somerset Dough Roller comes with safety sensors to shut off the machine automatically in case there is a possible malfunction. Its heavy-duty, all-welded stainless steel construction gives the roller durability and strength to withstand everyday use. This single-pass, side operated dough roller uses 1/2 HP, sealed, chain-driven, self-lubricated motor for an efficient and powerful performance. The roller requires a 115V, 60 Hz or 220V, 50 Hz, single-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Somerset CDR-500M Dough Roller is suitable to prepare pasta, cookies, pizzas, and dough lamination
- Single-pass, side operated
- Dough up to 20" diam. sheets
- Production capacity: 400-500 pieces in 60 minutes
- Roller options: synthetic or metal to prevent dough build-up
- Handle adjustment assures uniformity in dough thickness
- Drive mechanism is located away from rolling area for easy maintenance
- Spring-loaded synthetic scrapers remove dough leftover
- Safety sensors shut off machine automatically
- Heavy-duty, all-welded stainless steel construction
- 1/2 HP, sealed, chain-driven, self-lubricated motor for powerful performance
- Requires a 115V, 60 Hz or 220V, 50 Hz, single-phase electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 22"Wx17"Dx17"H
- Weight: 150 lbs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 31 In Dough Equipment.
|Diameter:||up to 20" Diam|
|Capacity:||400 to 500 pieces per hour|
|Voltage:||120V or 220V|