Dexter Russell S186 Sani-Safe Produce and Vegetable Knife - 6" Blade
An Impenetrable Blade-to-Handle Keeps Bacteria, Acid, Moisture, Fats and Grease Out
The Dexter Russell S186 Sani-Safe® produce and vegetable knife is an essential tool for every foodservice establishment. This high-quality knife with 6" blade is used to slice and pierce vegetable and meat into uniform pieces. The positive seal between blade and handle keeps this knife safe from moisture, acid, bacteria, grease, and fat for sanitary use. The edge of the blade is hand honed and offers maximum sharpness to the knife. This kitchen tool has a white slip-resistant plastic handle that can withstand high and low temperature. The handle has a protective guard to reduce the risk of accidents.
Main Features Include:
- 6" blade to slice vegetable and meat
- Seal between blade and handle prevents moisture, grease, and bacteria
- Hand honed blade edge for sharpness
- Plastic handle withstands high and low temperature
- Handle with protective guard to eliminate accidents
LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER'S DEFECTS
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 5 In Produce Knives.
|Construction Material:||Carbon steel blade|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 135|