Dexter Russell 19680 Hamburger Turner - Rosewood Handled 6"Wx3"D Blade
A Tool for Every Job in the Kitchen
The Dexter Russell 19680 Hamburger Turner is specially designed for fast food joints and cafes to speed up the process of making hamburgers. This traditional kitchen tool features a stainless steel blade for easy flipping. The unique edge geometry makes the edges of blade last longer. The polished rosewood handle of Dexter turner offers a firm grip to its users. This fully formed handle is secured to the blade with three (3) brass rivets.
Main Features Include:
- Dexter Russell 19680 Hamburger Turner is designed for fast food joints and cafes to flip hamburgers
- Stainless steel blade for easy flipping
- Unique edge geometry makes blade edges last longer
- Polished rosewood handle offers firm grip
- Fully formed handle is secured to blade with (3) brass rivets
- Overall dimensions: 6"Wx3"D
- Weight: 1 lb
LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER'S DEFECTS
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 83 In Solid Turners.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 56|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I use the Dexter 19680 turner for?
- The Dexter 19680 has rounded edges, making it perfect for use with delicate foods.
Why would I purchase a solid turner over perforated or slotted?
- A solid turner is the most flexible turner you can buy. It has a wide variety of applications, where the solid and perforated are used for more specific purposes.