Dexter Russell 19663 Turner - Sani-Safe 2-1/2"Wx2-1/4"D Blade
Impact, Wear and Temperature Resistant
Turn, spread, and scrape food with the Dexter Russell Sani-Safe Series 19663 Mini Turner. Ideal for bakeries, cafes, pizza shops, and delis, this commercial-grade spatula enables user to turn, scrape or spread with safety and ease. This impervious blade to handle seal provides the utmost in sanitary qualification by preventing penetration of acid, fat, grease, moisture, or bacteria inside the blade or handle. The 2-1/2"x2-1/4" carbon steel blade resists stains while the white polypropylene textured handle is slip-resistant and can withstand high and low temperatures. A protective finger guard ensures user safety.
Main Features Include:
- Spread, scrape, or turn food with comfort
- Used in cafes, bakeries, coffee shops, and ice cream parlors
- Prevents fat, grease, and moisture from penetrating inside
- Stain-resistant carbon steel blade
- Hand honed to the ultimate edge
- White textured, slip-resistant polypropylene handle
- Finger guard for user safety
- NSF listed
- Made in USA
- Blade dimensions: 2-1/2"x2-1/4"
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 83 In Solid Turners.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 56|
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I use the Dexter 19663 turner for?
- The Dexter 19663 has rounded edges, making it perfect for use with delicate foods.
Why would I purchase a solid turner over perforated or slotted?
- A solid turner is the most flexible turner you can buy. It has a wide variety of applications, where the solid and perforated are used for more specific purposes.