Dexter Russell 15373 Sani-Safe Scalloped Paring Knife, 3-1/4" Blade
An Impenetrable Blade-to-Handle Keeps Bacteria, Acid, Moisture, Fats and Grease Out
The Dexter Russell 15373 is a 3-1/4" Sani-Safe® Paring Knife used in kitchens to cut food into uniform slices. This scalloped knife features a sharp DexSteel™ blade that peels all kinds of fruits and vegetables with ease. The blade edge is hand honed and offers maximum sharpness and quality to the paring knife. This kitchen tool has a slip-resistant polypropylene handle that easily withstands temperature up to 250°F. The protective guard of handle ensures a firm grip and reduces accidents. The blade-to-handle seal is NSF certified and ensures sanitary use.
Main Features Include:
- 3-1/2" Sani-Safe® commercial knife
- Slice fruits and vegetables with precision
- DexSteel™ blade for effortless peeling
- Hand honed edge offers sharpness
- Slip- and heat-resistant polypropylene handle
- Withstands high and low temperature
- NSF certified blade-to-handle seal
LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURERS DEFECTS
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 53 In Paring Knives.
|Construction Material:||Carbon steel blade|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 135|