Dexter Russell 13483 Sani-Safe Scalloped Utility Slicer, 8" Blade
An Impenetrable Blade-to-Handle Keeps Bacteria, Acid, Moisture, Fats and Grease Out
This Dexter Russell 13483 Sani-Safe Scalloped Utility Slicer is perfect for cutting through hard ingredients and food items without crushing or damaging them. The knife can be used for cutting, fruits, meats, and vegetables. The slicer is individually ground and honed to a razor-sharp cutting edge. The stamped carbon steel blade has a unique edge geometry that is easy to sharpen. The polypropylene handle features a textured, slip-resistant grip and can withstand temperatures up to 250°F. There is a seal between the handle and the blade to stop the water from passing through, maintaining durability and sanitation.
Main Features Include:
- Dexter Russell 13483 Sani-Safe Scalloped Utility Slicer for cutting through hard ingredients and food items without crushing or damaging
- Can be used for cutting, fruits, meats, and vegetables
- Individually ground and honed for a razor-sharp cutting edge
- Stamped carbon steel blade with unique and easy-to-sharpen edge geometry
- Polypropylene handle with textured, slip-resistant grip
- Handle withstands temperatures up to 250°F
- Seal between the handle and blade that stops the water from passing through
LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURERS DEFECTS
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 30 In Utility Knives.
|Construction Material:||Carbon steel blade|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 135|