Delta HT-E-SEER-T Freestanding High Temperature Dishwasher, Steam Elimination, Energy Recovery
The Delta HT-E-SEER-T Freestanding High Temperature Dishwasher features Steam Elimination with Energy Recovery, earning it's Energy Star® certification! With this high temperature glasswasher, give your glassware an exceptional clean without worrying about any chemical residue. Freestanding with 14" clearance beneath the commercial dishwasher allows for additional storage of one-gallon size containers of detergent and rinse aid, saving valuable space. Eliminates steam to improve the operator's experience, and the Energy Recovery System uses the hot water vapor inside this commercial dishwasher to preheat the incoming rinse water. Available at Central Restaurant Products!
Additional Features Include:
- Operates on a single cold water connection
- Soft Start helps protect glassware from chipping and breaking
- 12" clearance accommodates taller stemware, glasses and mugs
- Built-in booster heater with Sani-Sure™ final rinse system ensures proper rinse temperature
- Three selectable timed cycle for warewashing flexibility and performance
- Door interlock comes standard
- Digital LED control panel
- Automatic pumped drain for both floor and wall drain installations
- Built-in chemical pumps and priming switches
- Accommodates standard 20"x20" racks
Wash up to 720 glasses per hour with the Jackson Delta HT-E-SEER-T Freestanding Commercial Dishwasher! For more information, call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant, or click the 'Let's Chat' button.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||20 racks per hour|
|Voltage:||208V | 230V|
|Water Usage:||0.65 gallons per rack|
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
What's the difference between a door type dishwasher and a conveyor dishwasher?
- A door type dishwasher, also known as a rack type dishwasher, takes up much less space than a conveyor dishwasher. Like a conveyor model however, door type units have a higher per hour rack capacity than undercounter machines, and connect to clean and/or dirty dishtables for an efficient cleaning workflow. Contact a Central Product Consultant to find just the right dishmachine for your needs!
Do I need an electrician to install my door type dishwasher?
- Yes. Is it unlikely - whatever model you choose - that your door type dishmachine will just run off a simple plug. A qualified electrician should handle the installation.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.