Dean Value Gas Fryer - 43 lb. Capacity - Commercial Fryers - SR42G
Designed For All Purpose Usage
The Dean SR14G Super Runner Value Fryer is a commercial gas, floor model fryer with a 43 lb. capacity, producing 57 lbs. of french fries per hour.
This Unit Includes:
- Rack-type basket support
- Basket hanger and twin baskets
- Stainless steel frypot
- Front and door
- 6" adjustable legs
- Durable temperature probe
- Millivolt control system that requires no electrical hookup
- Aluminized sides
- 105,000 BTU
- Tube-Design heating elements
- Wide cold zone to conserve oil by trapping debris under the cooking area
- CSA and NSF listed
Heating elements provide a large oil contact surface and help save energy. Stainless steel door and backsplash/flue cover. Overall dimensions are 151⁄2"Wx291⁄4"Dx45"H with 14"Wx133⁄4"Dx43⁄16"H tank size. +200°F to +375°F thermostat range.
Available in Natural or LP gas. See dropdown menu for options.
For more information about the Dean SR42G Commercial Fryer, call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant, or click the 'Chat' button.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PRORATED PARTS WARRANTY ON FRYPOT
Product ranks 11 out of 37 in 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +375°F|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.