Dean Value Gas Fryer - 43 lb. Capacity - Commercial Fryers - SR42G
Designed For All Purpose Usage
Serve your customers tasty french fries, chicken wings, onion rings, and more with the Dean SR142G commercial fryer. This 150 lb. fryer is designed to serve all your frying needs without wasting any time. Best suited for burger joints, cafes, and restaurants, this fryer has the capacity of producing approximately 57 lb. of fries. This Dean commercial gas fryer has a simple design with durable baffles and rugged cast iron burners. Featuring stainless steel construction and a fry tank, it’s designed to withstand the high demands of commercial kitchens. With a tube-type frypot and green handles, hands stay protected from the heat so that your employees can function with comfort. There are twin baskets made with wire mesh to help you cook different food together so that your customers don’t have to wait. The basket hangers make it easy to hang baskets on the side, allowing for cool down when not in use and drain out excess oil and grease.
This floor model fryer has a bottom-style door for a full port drain valve for quick drainage. The wide cold zone above the valve door protects the food oil as it traps debris from the cooking region. Flow-tube baffles control the transfer of heat to ensure even cooking.
Mechanical thermostat for quick heat recovery to decrease downtime. Millivolt control system eliminates the need for electricity. There is a durable temperature mechanism with a range of 200 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Stainless steel construction with aluminum sides. 15-1/2"Wx29-1/4"Dx45"H. 105,000 BTU for a powerful performance. With 6" stainless steel adjustable legs and casters, it’s easy to change the height of this fryer or place it anywhere in the kitchen.
Main Features Include:
- Dean model SR142G commercial fryer runs on natural or LP gas
- This fryer has a capacity of 43 lb. and can cook 57 lb. of french fries every hour
- Stainless steel construction with aluminum sides for durability and long-lasting experience
- Temperature of this commercial fryer ranges between 200 to 375 lb.
- There is a wide cold zone for preventing debris from dripping and conserving oil
- The front door features a full pot drain valve
- Overall measurement of this fryer is 15-1/2"Wx29-1/4"Dx45"H
- Tank dimensions: 14"Wx13-3/4"Dx4-3/16"H
- There is a fuel cover or backsplash to prevent oil from splashing out of the fryer
- The fryer uses 105,000 BTU for a powerful performance
- Millivolt control system of the fryer eliminates the requirement for using an electrical connection to operate it
- There are tube style heating elements for providing a wide surface to the oil for even heating
- The flow-tube baffle control assists heat transfer
- The commercial fryer has a mechanical thermostat for reducing time lost in the middle of cooking batches
- There are 4 casters for easy movement of the machine
- The stainless steel legs have a height of 6" and adjustable so that you can change the height as per convenience
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PRORATED PARTS WARRANTY ON FRYPOT
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 35 In 25-50 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +375°F|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 75|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.