Cres Cor 1000-CH-SS-2D-DE Cook-n-Hold Oven, Double Compartment, 32-3/4"Dx76-3/4"H
Foods Stay Juicy and Retain Volume and Weight No Shrinkage!
Keep food healthy, fresh, and ready to serve with the Cres Cor 1000-CH-SS-2D-DE Oven. Working as cooking as well as holding equipment, this dual door unit is fully insulated and keeps the heat intact inside the compartment. For slow and effective cooking, this oven is radiant and gently designed. Slow cooking reduces the shrink rate by 15 to 20 per cent. This oven has a stainless steel construction giving it sustainability and the ability to withstand heavy volume use in any restaurant or deli. Coved corners of the unit make the interior smooth and prevent any build-up of grease. The doors of this unit are field reversible and made from 20 gauge stainless steel with chrome-plated composite handle. The anti-microbial latches help in accessing the door with ease. Cabinet of the unit is insulated with fiberglass having a thermal conductivity of .23 with 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Most of the areas in this oven do not require any kind of vent or hood. This oven's overall dimensions are 22-5/8" W x 32-3/4" D x 76-3/4" H whereas the internal dimensions are 18-3/16" W x 27" D x 26-3/4" H
These oven compartments have independent controls for smooth operations. Each compartment can hold 16 pans measuring 18" x 26" and 240 lb. of food. There are (6) wire grids with chrome plating to hold food properly. This oven works on 6000 watts power and the maximum temperature of this unit is 325 degrees Fahrenheit, giving the user possibility to reheat pre-cooked meals. You can leave the oven unattended without worrying as it has a pre-setting automatic control system and holding cycles.
- Cres Cor model 1000-CH-SS-2D-DE Cook-n-Hold Oven features a double compartment for keeping food fresh and ready to serve
- With slow cooking feature offered by this oven, shrink rate is reduced by 20 per cent that helps in volume retention of food
- Cooking and holding capacity of the unit is 240 lb. within an area of 5 square foot
- There are (6) chrome plated wire grids for holding 16 pans measuring 18" x 26"
- Holding and cooking temperature of the unit ranges from 140 to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- This oven has antimicrobial handles for easy access and coved corners for avoiding food and grease build-up
- This oven is fully insulated and features stainless steel construction
- Each compartment of the oven has its independent control systems to regulate and manage timing and temperature
- For easy opening and closing, latches of this oven are magnetic and constructed from high-temperature ceramic material
TWO YEAR PARTS, ONE YEAR LABOR WARRANTY. LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON HEATING ELEMENT PARTS
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 10 In Cook And Hold Ovens.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 69|